Invoicing and Billing at ProsRent.com
- Navigate to www.prosrent.com on and click the "Billing and Payment" Tab
- From here, you are able to view all orders that have associated invoices, and view them.
- You are also able download, or pay bills directly through the ProsRent.com marketplace, by clicking on the blue hyperlink, or download button.
Billing Process - Net 30 / Credit Account Holders
- Invoices are generated through the ProsRent.com platform 5 days (120 hours) after an order goes on rent. This means if an order went on rent on January 1st, 2021, the invoice would be generated for that order no later than January 6th, 2021.
- The credit and debit process at ProsRent.com is not floating, meaning any associated charges or credits will be applied directly to the order in question.
- Accounts that exceed their credit limit by more than 10% at any given time will be locked from ordering new equipment on a credit/term basis.
- Accounts that have invoices aging past 75 days will be locked from ordering new equipment on a credit/ net term basis.
Late Payments / Finance Fees
- ProsRent.com reserves the right to assess finance charges and fees (no more than 1.8%) on any invoice(s) that exceed the net payment term agreed too. Finance fees will be applied the first day an invoice is detected as "past due"
We are always open to maintain a clear line of communication and ensure our clientele are moving in a positive direction. If you have questions about your account, or need help immediately please contact our ARAP team lead by our Vice President of Finance, Sheharyar Sorathia, email@example.com