Invoice Dispute & Resolution
- Once you have logged into your ProsRent.com account, navigate to the "billing and payment" tab, and access your companies billing information.
- Once you have located the invoice you would like a resolution on, raise a dispute request, using the dispute action.
- Provide as much feedback as possible so the ProsRent.com team can provide a timely resolution (examples include service not performed in timely manner, missed delivery commitment, loss of production, etc.)
- Once you have added the needed information, proceed forward. Our accounting team will reach out shortly with the proper resolution.
- Please note, in order to provide maximum serviceability to all of our rental clients, Disputes can only be submitted on invoices before their respective due date(s)
- Pro Tip - You can track the progress of credit memos by hovering over the icon